Software Engineering Training Courses Online and On Campus . In this article, you will get the recourses for learning software courses online or on campus. Let’s us just see first the most famous software available for training. The list is given below:
- Data Structure and Algorithms using C and C++
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms using C.
- Kubernetes Certified Application Developer (CKAD).
- Python for big Data.
- Learn Elasticsearch.
- Core Java Course.
- Google IT Automation with Python
- Software Product Management.
- How to develop applications with google cloud?
- Software Design and Architecture.
Now I will describe the prerequisites for learning each of these courses and form where you can get the registration information. Also, the charges detail will be mentioned and if there is certain discount that you can get by enrolling yourself in more than one course.
Lets just first get information about these courses.
Data Structures and Algorithms
A data structure is a naming convention for storing and organizing data. An algorithm, on the other hand, is a set of instructions for solving a certain problem. We can develop efficient and optimized computer programs by learning data structures and algorithms.
In this course, you can learn:
- Learn about many types of popular data structures as well as their algorithms.
- Develop your data structure analytic talents and put them to good use.
- Learn Recursive Data Structure Algorithms.
- Find out about different Sorting Algorithms.
- Data Structures Implementation in C and C++
Knowledge of C and C++ Programming
The good news is many websites are giving discount and you can enroll only in $14.
Online Resource for Data Structures and Algorithms
Design and Analysis of Algorithms using C
A set of well-defined instructions designed to complete a given set of tasks is known as an algorithm. In computer science, algorithms are used to do calculations, automatic reasoning, data processing, computations, and problem solving. Before writing the program code, it is necessary to design an algorithm since the algorithm explains the logic even before the code is written.
In this course you will learn
- Greedy Algorithm
- Circular Linked List
- Breadth First Search
- Depth First Search
- Binary Search Tree
- Binary Search Algorithm
- Hash Tables in Data Structures
- Sorting Algorithms
- Dijkstra’s Algorithm
- AVL Trees-Rotation, Insertion and deletion.
You need be familiar with basic programming and mathematics ideas, as well as data structure concepts, in order to follow along with the tutorial. You will be able to learn and grasp the DAA principles more simply and rapidly if you have a basic understanding of algorithms.
Good news is this course is 100% free. You can learn step by step by going through the tutorials available here.
Kubernetes Certified Application Developer (CKAD)
Kubernetes adoption is skyrocketing, making it one of the fastest-growing open source projects in history. The Cloud Native Computing Foundation is dedicated to increasing the community of Kubernetes-aware application developers, allowing the technology to continue to grow across a wide range of enterprises.
Certification is an important step in this process, as it allows certified application developers to immediately establish their reputation and value in the job market, as well as for enterprises to acquire high-quality teams to support their growth more swiftly.
In this course you will learn
- Application Observability and maintenance
- Application Design and Build
- Application Deployment
- Services and Networking
- Application environment configuration and security
you need to be the member of cloud native here
or you can pay only $20 for earning this course at website