Table of Contents
Introduction to printer
What is the printer? How many types of printer are available in market? A device that accepts text and graphic as input from a computer and then gives the output in the form of printed information on paper is known as printer. It varies in size, speed, sophistication, and coast. You have only two choices whether you buy inkjet printer or laser printer. Both the printer are good and work well according to the requirement of the user.
Types of printer:
Many types of printer but we discuss inkjet printer, or laser printer.
- Inkjet printer.
- Laser printer.
These are the machines that sprays microscopic droplets of ink onto paper. The in the cartridges of these printers is in liquid form. They have a nozzles from which ink is sprayed onto paper is printed. Disadvantages of these type of printers is that if you do not use it for a long time, then the link in the cartridge gets dry. They you have to clean it to use it again.
HP Deskjet 1112 printer, Epson L130 single function printer.
It is a personal computer printer that uses a Non-impact printer keys don’t strike the paper technology. The laser that is used in it, draw the document on a selenium-coated drum using electricity charges. They are more reliable in comparison of inkjet printer. They don’t use nozzles and its ink is in the form of powder which is to be put in the given bar.
Example: HP laser printer
- Inkjet printer are best suited for those who:
- Require high-quality images- inkjet printers have better tonal variety and are better at blending colors.
- Print on a wide variety of paper type laser printer cannot print on paper that heat- sensitive, which limit the types you can see.
- Don not print that often-These printers tend to be slower and their paper trays may not hold as much.
- It is cheap in price.
- If you are student or if you print assignment, projects or print colorful pictures, then one can prefer inkjet printer.
- Laser printers are best suited for those who:
- Print high volumes of black and white documents.
- Need fast printers with large print capacity.
- Do not need gallery- quality photo prints.
- Need a printer for an office- laser printer tend to be large and heavy, which makes them less suited for home offices.
- IF you want to print only text like documents or PDFs or want to print normal pages, then one can prefer laser printers.
- Printer large long. So, there is no need to refill the bar again and again.
- Buying these laser printers, is expensive at first but using it over time it coast less than Inkjet printers.
- Laser printer are speed, precision, and economy.
- A laser can move very quickly, so it can write with much greater speed than an inkjet printer.
Also read here: